Planning for the 2020/2021 season continues to evolve. Currently AMHA is planning for an early October start date based on ice available and approval from OHF and Southwestern Public Health to proceed. We are waiting for the EECC to provide firm confirmation on when ice will be available and how much ice will be available. Please visit the Registration page on the AMHA website for an update on programming for 2020/2021 and an updated fee and payment schedule.
Some highlights of the season include:
- teams will be a maximum of 9 players and 1 goalie
- first 2 weeks will be skills practices and conditioning
- there are no current plans to form rep or local league travel teams
- all games will be in house
- games will be 3 on 3 or 4 on 4
- there are no late fees but there is limited space for each division, acceptance of registration will be based on available space
- If any participants would like to cancel their registration we are asking that those requests be made no later than September 5, 2020
Please see the attached file or visit the AMHA website for details on fees and instructions on how to make payments. The situation is very fluid and updates will be posted to the AMHA website if the situation changes.
Aylmer Minor Hockey cares about the health and welfare of our players. We are dedicated to ensuring that we are diligently following the OHF Return to Play Framework and the protocols of Southwestern Public Health, the Town of Aylmer and the East Elgin Community Complex.
Please contact us if you have any questions.