Permission to Skate Form Process, News (Aylmer Minor Hockey Association)

News Article
News Article Image
Feb 28, 2023 | Brandie Geerts | 439 views
Permission to Skate Form Process
Hello AMHA Families

This is a quick reminder on the process for receiving Permission to Skate forms (PTS) and Non-Resident Player (NRP) forms for the upcoming hockey season. Requests will not be received until AFTER APRIL 1st each year. OMHA does not release new season forms until after this date. Last season they were released on April 11th. 

Once AMHA informs parents that these forms have become available, parents are to go to the Aylmer Minor Hockey Website and click on the tab PTS/NRP forms. You will then be able to complete the specific form request that you require. Once this has been completed, our OMHA rep will email your required form to you so you are able to have it in hand for try outs.

Any questions, please reach out to Brandie Geerts ([email protected]). 

Tim Hortons
The Timbits Minor Sports Program is a community-oriented sponsorship program for children four to eight years old who participate in local house league sports teams. The program's philosophy is not based on winning or losing - but on learning a new sport, making new friends, and just taking time out to be a kid. Tim Hortons currently sponsors over 200,000 children who play on hockey, soccer, lacrosse, t-ball, baseball and ringette teams across Canada and in the United States. Each sponsored team is supplied with Timbits Minor Sports jerseys or T-shirts. Timbits hockey teams are often given the opportunity to play on-ice scrimmages during intermissions at Junior, American Hockey League (AHL) and National Hockey League (NHL) games.